Friday, September 12, 2008

ah, the boiling rage

Dear God, why is my heart beating so fast right now? At first I think, "blame it on the coffee" but I know the real reason:



November 4th.

Does anyone know how to get in touch with Bill Clinton? I
need to tell him something. I need to implore him to help what I fear is a struggling Democratic Party. We're not drowning or anything, just splashing around in the water not sure which way to swim. Thanks to John McCain's stupid waves of lies our boat has been rocked.

Lies, lies, lies. I can't believe politicians at this level can say things that are so untrue and people don't seem to mind. Where is the outrage? Where is the action? Where is Bar
ack Obama, the first presidential candidate who is an advocate for the issues I care about? In my heightened state, I want him to go straight for the jugular. KILL! I mean, um, MAIM!

Sarah Palin lies every day! Every day! The script she sticks to on the campaign trail is full of 'em. She didn't sell her stupid jet on ebay, she didn't fire the governor's chef - she gave the chef a new title and had them continue to cook for her children. She didn't oppose the bridge to no where until it was clear proposal for the bridge was going, well, no where.
And, of course, she was able to keep the money earmarked for the project and spent it elsewhere - an obvious commitment to reform.

She charged a per diem for the time she was living in Wasilla - close to 20,000 dollars billed to the state of Alaska for time she was in her own home.

Sarah Palin passed a bill as Governor that put the burden of paying for rape kits (anywhere from 5-10,00 dollars) on the victim instead of the state. Alaska has the highest incidents of rape and incest of any state in the country.

Governor Palin has never met a foreign official or leader but clai
ms other VP candidates haven't either. Thankfully, this claim is untrue. Other presidential candidates have had enough sense to appoint someone with more experience (the dreaded buzz word) as their running mates. No other vice presidential candidate has had a non-existent international resume.

OK, I'm done.



No comments: